The KDYS is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the
general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the
views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
The KDYS welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- it is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a
- we treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person;
- we deal with it quickly and politely;
- we respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc;
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact Nicola O Sullivan in writing or by telephone.
Please give us as much information as
possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
Nicola O Sullivan
KDYS Youth Centre
Tel: 064 6631748
We are open 5 days a week from 9.00 am to 5.00pm