- KDYS is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website.
- As you use this website information is received and stored by us. This information is used to enable us to improve the website and to enable us to respond to your requests.
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our internet service provider for statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us.
- If you have given us information about yourself and would like copies of that information, or you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or if you would like that information deleted from our records, then please contact us at email@example.com We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information about you on our files. We are entitled to charge you a fee for supplying you with copies of information which we hold.
- If you choose to visit this site and use this site, your visit and use and any dispute arising therefrom in respect of privacy, is subject to this Privacy Statement and our Terms and Conditions of use including the limitations and the exclusions expressed and included therein.
- This Privacy Statement will be the subject of change and the use of information that we gather shall be subject to the privacy notice in effect from time to time. It shall be your responsibility to check our website frequently to see recent changes.
When you subscribe to the KDYS mailing list, your email address is never shared with any third parties, and you can subscribe at any time.